They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is a dissertation. My Ok-La-Home features 2 master king suites, 2 queen bedrooms, and a media room that doubles as a 5th bedroom (queen). Antiques, southwestern decor, log furnishings, and original artworks come together in this beautifully decorated home to create a sophisticated, relaxed atmosphere.
Amenities of My Ok-La-Home:
• Beautiful, but comfortable decorations.
• Two master suites, one downstairs and one upstairs; four/five bedrooms total; and three bathrooms.
• 8 person hot-tub on the large back porch.
• Gas grill and outdoor dining area on the back porch.
• Original works of art, included some pieces by listed artists.
• Pool table in the spacious, upstairs game room.
• Media room with small fridge and microwave, which also serves as a second living area or 5th bedroom
• Garden tub and walk-in custom shower in the downstairs master bath.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
• Fire pit and horseshoe pit
• Great location: easy to find after dark, close to Beaver's Bend State Park, and dining options within walking distance.
• 6 TVs and 3 DVD players.
• Board games, movies, and books are available for guests’ enjoyment.
• Welcome basket with keepsake upon arrival.
• Concierge notebook including information about the area.
• Limited quantities of sugar, coffee, salt and pepper are provided.
• Dish Satellite with ESPN.
• Washer and dryer.
• Famous wall bed.
• Over 2,700 square feet of sheer delight!
• Conveniently located and easily accessible by car, truck or van!
• Sleeps up to 11, but is pretty romantic with just 2 people!
• Just added for outdoor entertainment: children's playset, horseshoes, and ladder golf.
Sleeping Arrangements at My Ok-La-Home:
Downstairs Master featuring a king iComfort mattess and box springs with private bath including a custom walk-in shower, oversized garden tub, his and her vanities, and large walk-in closet, 32" flat screen TV, and an alarm clock with multiple MP3 charging stations. (downstairs)
2 Queen Bedrooms that share a hallway bath with tub/shower combo, large closets. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV (one with 32" flat screen TV and DVD player and the other has a 22" flat screen TV and DVD player) and each bedroom has a MP3 player/charger. (downstairs)
King Bedroom featuring an iSeries mattress and box springs, with connecting full bath featuring a tub/shower combo, twin pullout couch, 32" flat screen TV, and an alarm clock with multiple MP3 charging stations. (upstairs)
Queen wall bed in the media room, 47" flat screen TV, DVD player, alarm clock with
MP3 player/charger, mini-microwave for popping popcorn, and a small refrigerator for drinks. (upstairs)
Conveniently located off Highway 259 in Hochatown, there is plenty to do at My Ok-La-Home and in the vicinity. For more information and to rent My Ok-La-Home, go to Broken Bow Cabin Lodging.